Black Hawk Original Adult Dog Food - Chicken & Rice 10kg
Holistic diets provide nutrients for overall health
Black Hawk believes holistic food to have a multitude of health benefits from the inside out.
The Black Hawk base recipe was scientifically developed with guidance from a world renowned pet food research and development team, having extensive experience in pet nutrition.
Made with real chicken, wholesome brown rice and a select range of other important functional ingredients, including Emu Oil, your pet’s health will respond in many positive ways. We have many wonderful testimonials from happy pet owners who are amazed at the improvement to their pet’s health and wellbeing.
All our recipes are scientifically formulated to be complete and balanced, while also meeting the AAFCO standards for growth and maintenance of puppies and dogs.
Included in our Chicken and Rice formula:
- Chicken Meal – lower in protein and fat than lamb, while also highly nutritious
- Brown Rice – a complex carbohydrate and high in B Vitamins
- Chicken fats – a high quality source of essential fatty acids and energy
Key Product points:
- Lower energy, protein and fat
- Suitable for breeds who function better with lower protein and fat in their diets (eg: Shar Pei, Staffordshire Bull Terrier)
- Ideal for all life stages
- Can be used as a weight control formula
- Sometimes used with low level pancreatitis issues, but please consult your vet.
Emu Oil is naturally high in Omega 3, 6 & 9.
Emu Oil is a natural food product obtained from the body fat of the Emu bird. Over the centuries Emu Oil has been used for its natural healing properties and was thought to have various anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties as well. Emu Oil today is widely understood to offer a complete source of essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, 6 & 9.
Key benefits of our food grade Emu Oil are varied as follows:
- Higher in protein than beef
- Lower in saturated fat than most meat
- Lower cholesterol than chicken
- Good source of Omega 3, 6 & 9
- Also a natural source of Omega 7